We're pleased to offer the following services in our Brampton Veterinary Clinic:
1. House visits
2. Physical examination/ Consultation
4. Spay/ Neuter Surgery ( procedure for these services are done at affiliated Hospital )
5. Minor / Major Surgical procedure (procedure for these services are done at affiliated Hospital )
6. X-Rays ( Procedure for these services are done at affiliated Hospital )
7. Internal Medicine
8. Parasite control / Heartworm / Flea and Tick control medication
9. Laboratory Analysis
10. Pet prescription food
11. Travel Documents
12. Pet euthanasia
Our services are offered by appointment only. Please call or text (905) 872-9080 or email us to schedule an appointment today!
For Emergency and Urgent Care situations, please contact an Emergency Animal Hospital near you or the following clinic:
HWY 403-Dundas Animal Hospital
3075 Ridgeway Dr #22
Mississauga, ON L5L 5M6
We provide care for the following types of pets:
Peak Housecall Veterinary Services accepts payment via cash, check, MasterCard, or Visa. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.